What to do in LEGOLAND® Windsor?
LEGOLAND Windsor is one of the 8 official amusement parks of the LEGO brand: a theme park entirely dedicated to the small colored brick - for young and old!
Close to London (40 km southwest of the city center), it is easily accessible by car, bus or train.
Here you will discover more than 60 hectares of incredible interactive rides, shows and attractions - built with almost 55 million LEGO bricks.
Since opening in 1996, LEGOLAND Windsor has grown into one of the UK's most popular amusement parks, welcoming over 2 million visitors each year. It is the brand's second park, the first is located in Billund, Denmark.
Visit LEGOLAND Windsor
Attractions, shows and models
LEGOLAND Windsor Park offers more than 55 attractions, shows and rides specially designed for children aged 3 to 12 - but accessible to the whole family!
Pick up a map of the park on arrival or check out the map of the park online, and find the location of the attractions you want to do!
The park covers more than 60 hectares divided into 12 themes:
- The Beginning: entry into the LEGO world with information desks, souvenir shops and family attractions.
- Imagination Center: take part in educational LEGO building workshops.
- DUPLO Valley: area reserved for the youngest.
- LEGO City: Take a walk through a small town made entirely of LEGO bricks.
- Adventure Land: this is the area where the largest roller coaster in the park is located!
- Heartlake City: the LEGO Friends area.
- Kingdom of the Pharaohs: history lesson on ancient Egypt... always in LEGO!
- Pirates Landing: pirate zone.
- Knights' Kingdom: Royal Castle area.
- Miniland: on the same model as the miniature parks, discover the most famous monuments of the city of London (but not only) at the scale of 1:20 - made of LEGO bricks.
- LEGO NINJAGO World: the ninja zone!
- Land of the Vikings: water attractions area.
New rides and attractions are added regularly.
Self-adhesive bracelets for children - with the names, surnames and telephone numbers of the parents - are provided at the customer information desks. The child's size is also listed there to facilitate access to attractions that require a minimum height.
Tickets for LEGOLAND Windsor
Take advantage of the best price by purchasing your tickets from one of our partners:
Tickets for LEGOLAND Windsor
From 33.98 € (or £29)
From £29 (or 33.98 €)
You can also buy your tickets at the park entrance on the day of your visit.
Check the weather forecast before booking your tickets - the majority of attractions are outdoors and are closed during heavy rain. Also plan for waterproof and / or spare clothing for the water attractions!
LEGOLAND Windsor opening hours
LEGOLAND Windsor Park is open year round. The opening hours vary according to the days and the seasons but in general, the park opens its doors from 10 a.m. and closes between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. depending on the season.
It is recommended to check the timetables at official site of the park.
Sleep at LEGOLAND Windsor
To get the most out of your visit, it is possible to book 2-day 1-night tickets at one of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort themed hotels - 2 of them are located inside the park: the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel and the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel.
The most economical option is to spend the night in an outdoor hotel located in the immediate vicinity of the park.
Getting to LEGOLAND Windsor
To get to LEGOLAND Windsor park, 3 options:
- Car: take the M3 motorway from the capital (interchange no.3), then the M25 Northbound motorway (interchange no.13) and finally the M4 motorway (interchange no. ° 6).
There are 2 car parks at the entrance to the park, count £16 (£13 if you book online) for the nearest car park.
- South West Trains: departing from Waterloo station towards Windsor station (terminus Windsor & Eton Riverside). Allow about 1 hour journey.
- First Great Western (Great Western Railway): from Paddington station towards Slough station, for a connection with another train towards Windsor (terminus Windsor & Eton Central). Allow about 35min of journey.
Shuttles or line 702 of the Green Line bus company will take you to the park at the exit of the stations.
To benefit from the best rates, book your train tickets in advance on the website TrainLine which offers tickets for all National Rail railway companies. Tickets departing from Paddington station automatically include connecting at Slough station. Prefer off-peak tickets (off peak) and remember to find out about family offers!
Near LEGOLAND Windsor
Take advantage of your stay in LEGOLAND to visit the city of Windsor:
- Alexandra Gardens: large park located on the banks of the Thames and offering a large number of activities (Riverway, Barry Avenue, Windsor).
- Windsor Castle: one of the UK's most famous landmarks.
The royal family resides there for a few weeks each year.
- St John the Baptist Church: small church located 2 minutes walk from Windsor Castle (High St, Windsor).
- Queen Victoria Statue: Statue of Queen Victoria located at the entrance to Windsor Castle (Castle Hill, Windsor).
- Royal Windsor Theater: theater located between Windsor Castle and the Thames. It organizes performances of classical works, traditional pantomimes and more contemporary works (32 Thames St, Windsor).