How to subscribe to the ZIP Oyster photocard?
The ZIP Oyster photocard subscription is done only on the Internet.
You must provide a digital ID photo of the child and pay an administration fee (between £10 and £20 depending on the card requested).
To collect the card, present yourself - with the child's identity document and your confirmation email - in one of the 9 official TfL Visitor Centers present in London:
- Liverpool Street Underground Station
- Piccadilly Circus Tube Station
- London Victoria Station
- Euston Station
- King's Cross Tube Station
- Paddington Station
- Gatwick Airport - North Terminal
- Gatwick Airport - South Terminal
- Heathrow Airport (T123 underground station)
This card makes a different noise than the classic Oyster card at the pointing terminals. By traveling with a ZIP Oyster photocard that is not yours you risk a £80 fine + cancellation of rights and a withdrawal of the card for the real subscriber.