What to see at the M&M’S® World store in London?
The M&M'S® World store in London is the largest candy store in the world : it is 'extends over 4 floors for an area of 3250m2.
This chain of stores specialises in M&M'S confectionery and its commercial variations (clothing, accessories, etc.).
Opened on June 13, 2011 in Leicester Square, it is the M&M'S® World store in Europe.
There are 5 M&M'S® World stores in the world : in the United States (Orlando, Las Vegas and New York), in Shanghai and in London.
The story of M&M'S®
In 1932, Forrest E. Mars Sr - an American confectioner living in Great Britain - joined forces with Bruce Murrie, another American confectioner. Together, they founded the company M&M'S Chocolate Candies.
The initials of the famous brand M&M'S correspond to the initials of the names Mars & Murrie's.
Visit the M&M'S® World store
At the M&M'S® World store in London, you will find:
- The famous chocolate candies M&M'S®.
Create your own color combinations (among 22 available) by filling in your sachet directly to the world's largest chocolate wall : hundreds of giant tubes filled with M&M'S® chocolate candies!
- limited editions, seasonal products and derivative products of the M&M'S® brand: mugs, soft toys, t-shirts, beach towels, key chains, headphones, etc.
M & M'S® with original flavors: peanut butter, almond, Pretzel, mint, white chocolate, etc. - unfortunately not available at the M&M'S® World store. You will find them in the stores of the brand Kingdom of Sweets.
The store prices M&M'S® World are quite high : count around £15 for a mug, £10 for a t -shirt and £8 for a keychain.
The personalization of M&M'S®
It is also possible to personalize your M&M'S® chocolate candies for fun or for a special occasion: wedding, birthday, birth, baptism, etc.
- Select your favorite colors.
- Personalize them with a text, drawing (clipart) - or a personal photo.
- Choose a packaging (bag, cone, box or box).
The M&M'S® characters from the M&M'S® World store
At the M&M'S® World store in London, you will come across many life size M&M'S characters :
- M&M'S® Bleu as a secret agent 007 James Bond
- Mademoiselle Vert as Queen of England
- M&M'S® Red in royal guard
- M&M'S® Yellow in medieval guard
- M&M'S® Orange as a footballer
But also a double decker bus from the 60s (red double decker bus - typically English) at the store entrance!
Photos and videos are allowed!
Blue, Green, Red and Yellow are also present in the basement of the store: they are staged on the famous pedestrian crossing of Abbey Road - in a nod to the famous cover of one of the albums of the legendary English band The Beatles.
How do I get to the M&M'S® World store?
To get there, 2 options :
- Tube : Leicester Square ( Northern and Piccadilly lines) or Piccadilly Circus ( Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines).
- Bus : Leicester Square stop (Stop J) on lines 24, 29 and 176.
M&M'S® World store opening hours
The M&M'S® World store is open all year round:
- Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday from 12pm to 6pm
Near the M&M'S® World store
Take advantage of your visit to the M&M'S® World store to visit: