Our Client a fantastic company based in the heart of Wimbledon are looking for a passionate social media content coordinator who has experience and knowledge of the most up to date Facebook content strategy.
The role will include:
- Overseeing the separate Facebook accounts of our various care homes; advising and guiding the in-house Lifestyle Teams who post regular photos to family members of residents and the local community
- Writing our quarterly print magazine that is distributed across our 14 homes
- Posting weekly Facebook ads for the job vacancies across all our homes; writing recruitment copy for both online and print
- Liaising with our friendly PR company and overseeing any upcoming press coverage from within our homes
- Writing detailed briefings for our external production company who create professional videos for our website & social media
- Collating monthly performance stats from across our Facebook pages
- Leading sporadic Social Media Training for our Lifestyle Teams and offering regular telephone and email support as and when needed
You will need:
- Up to date knowledge of how to post effectively on Facebook to create engagement (hashtags, boosting posts, scheduling etc.)
- An understanding of posting Facebook Ads
- An understanding of Word Press in order to upload blogs and content to our separate care home websites
- Copywriting skills that can be adapted to the audience for both digital (social media, website) and quarterly print magazine
- A keen proof reading eye to assist the team in copywriting our flyers, posters and banners.
- Great people skills in order to interact with care home team members, as well as handling new enquiries on the phone when the team need additional support.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a caring and empathetic nature and be keen to adapt their skills and knowledge of social media to the care sector
- Be able to provide evidence of their success in building an engaged audience on Facebook and up-to-date knowledge of the platform
- Be able to provide examples of their copywriting (with links to work, online or in print)
- Have a can-do attitude, be great a multi-tasker, incredibly organised and be used to working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You will be based at their Wimbledon central office, however flexible working arrangements will be considered for the right candidate
- We offer a range of benefits as well as excellent rates of pay to those joining our friendly team
If you are interested then please apply now and a consultant will be in touch!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Our Client a fantastic company based in the heart of Wimbledon are looking for a passionate social media content coordinator who has experience and knowledge of the most up to date Facebook...Lire plus
Type de contrat :
Type de mission :
Date de début :