How is born AllTrippers?
Between us, we have over 13 years of expatriation and 23 countries visited!
Because moving abroad is first of all:
- Understand the country in which you settle: language, culture, rules of good manners, laws, etc.
- Adapting to the differences of everyday life: administration, health, housing, employment, education, etc.
- Start a new social life: meet new people, discover new places to live, etc.
Our long-term ambition is to facilitate and animate the lives of 258 million expatriates around the world - by offering a single platform bringing together the experiences and knowledge of each through various features:
- A official frequently asked questions and a frequently asked community questions
- The sharing good addresses
- A professional directory
- The relay of events
- The classifieds ads
The quality of information shared is essential. Questions / answers and good official addresses are posted by our team of AllTrippers experts - selected on their experience, knowledge, writing skills and involvement within the community.
A space for discussion open to all
- Free access to information
- No obligation to create a user account
The creation of a user account is mandatory only if you want to interact (ask / answer a question, comment, etc.) with other members of the community.
- Project start: November 2017
- Official launch of the website for the French-speaking community of London (1st version): February 1, 2019
- Launch of iOS and Android mobile applications: November 2019