Saturday 24 April de 9:00 à 15:00
London's No.1 event for first time buyers returns for 2021! You're invited to join us at the Virtual London Home Show Spring 2021 as we bring our hugely popular first time buyer event online for the first time.
If you're looking to get on the property ladder in the capital, and have an interest in affordable home ownership schemes like Shared Ownership and Help to Buy then sign up for this free event.
On the day, you can login to the event and access:
- An in-depth agenda covering all aspects of buying a home
- Details of the latest homes available in London and surrounding locations
- One-on-one appointments with housing providers to discuss homes which meet your criteria
- Discuss your affordability and get an idea of how much you can borrow with specialist mortgage brokers
- Put your questions on the legal process to solicitors
The Virtual London Home Show is FREE to attend and takes place from 10am - 4pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- Major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including L&Q, Southern Home Ownership, So Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, , Clarion Housing, Peabody, Catalyst, Guinness Homes, Countryside Properties, Red Loft, Savills
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy
- Video sessions with housing experts about the buying process
- Expert Exhibitors: Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors
- London Home Show Spring 2021
- 24th April 10am – 4pm.
- Online event
- This event is ticket only