Earls Court24 Hesper Mews, London, SW50HH
mercredi 19 février de 18:30 à 21:30
Curious to try a French language and culinary experience?
Come and taste the Cook and Speak recipe!
The class includes:
- Welcome drink served with an appetizer.
- Interactive theme-based French lesson.
- Tips and techniques to cook a seasonal Mediterranean inspired meal.
- Delicious 3 course meal.
- Recipes and language material available electronically before and after the class.
Each class has a specific language theme and menu.The French vocabulary and grammar learning objective will be taught and practised through games and activities. There is a list of 12 language themes available. Some examples: Let's go out for dinner!, Childhood memories, Isn't cheese lovely?
The menus will be vegetarian (often plant-based) and based on availability of seasonal ingredients. We will use mostly locally sourced and organic ingredients. Various diet preferences or intolerances like gluten-free or dairy-free can be accommodated.
Example of the plant-based winter menu:
- Root vegetables dip served with home-made crackers
- Quinoa, almond cream, miso and mushrooms risotto
- Fennel, blood orange and nuts salad
- Rooibos poached pears with raw chocolate sauce and buckwheat crumble