Université Paris-Dauphine, London campus46-52 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9HF
Du 12 novembre 2020 au 13 novembre 2020
À partir de £725(2 autres options disponibles)
Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration and effective leadership.
The two-day interactive program includes:
An overview of the neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- A deep-dive into the emotional intelligence capacities: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and leadership.
- Practical exercises to focus attention and develop self- awareness and empathy, the foundation for self-mastery and leadership.
- Specific workplace applications to help participants achieve greater focus, emotional balance, empathy and motivation.
- A highly interactive experience, with 1/3 presentation and 2/3 hands-on exercises.
A 28-day challenge following the 2-day program.
- Daily resources and exercises are provided to help people build new habits after the training.
- Participants will experience lasting improvements, including:
- Increased self-awareness and self-regulation, the first two core emotional intelligence competencies.
- Practical take-away skills: a range of mindfulness practices, journaling, and techniques for self- awareness, empathetic listening, and preparing for difficult conversations.
- Tools to communicate with insight and awareness of others’ emotions and perspectives.
The SIY program typically holds 20-80 participants and can be customized for a variety of participants, including:
- Senior Leaders and Executives
- New Managers
- Individual Contributors
- Recent Graduates
Very Early Bird tickets (up to 10 weeks before the session): £725
Early Bird tickets (up to 5 weeks before the session): £850
General admission (less than 5 weeks before the session): £975
Group tickets (3-5 tickets):
Very Early Bird tickets (up to 10 weeks before the session): £675
Early Bird tickets (up to 6 weeks before the session): £765
General admission (less than 6 weeks before the session): £875
Group tickets (6-above): please contact us at email@example.com
If you would like to receive more information about the programme or register your interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships available: if you would like to apply for a scholarship, please fill the application form and send it, together with an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a statement letter, to email@example.com