Barbican HallSilk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS
Du 18 novembre 2020 au 19 novembre 2020
À partir de £589.1(2 autres options disponibles)
Despite the recent easing of restrictions in the UK, the continued constraints around travel, safety, and large gatherings regarding the ongoing COVID-19 situation has led us to a decision. We will be pivoting our in-person conference, #mtpcon London 2020, online this November with the autumn edition of our smash hit event, #mtpcon Digital! And tickets are on sale now!
Having run our first #mtpcon Digital in July, we can confidently say that much of what we love about our in-person events is actually possible in a digital setting with the right planning and focus - plus a few additional perks which our in-person events can’t even deliver. We will be building on what we’ve learned, iterating, and leaning into the aspects you found most valuable from our summer edition of #mtpcon Digital.
Ticket holders: Conference, workshop, and Leadership Forum ticket holders have now been emailed with more information. If you have not heard from us please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE Product Management Conference
Mind the Product is THE product management conference where we bring together product leaders from around the world to explore the intersection of design, technology and business - inspiring you to build better products.
This will be our eighth conference in London and we promise it will be better than ever!
Watch the recap from 2019 to see what our audience and speakers have to say:
We'll be announcing the first of our speakers soon. Check back here for updates.
In the meantime take a look last year's #mtpcon London speakers to see the sorts of topics covered.
Workshops & Leadership Forum
The day before the conference, on October 1st, we will also be running a number of deep-dive workshops to help you level up your product management skills!
Or, if you're a product leader - Director, VP, CPO or higher - then join us for our invite-only half-day Leadership Forum instead.
Tickets need to be purchased separately from your conference ticket:
- Workshop tickets - on sale Thursday, 12th March
- Leadership Forum tickets - on sale Thursday, 12th March. To attend you need to be a member of our Leaders Program. Learn more and apply here.
Why you should attend #mtpcon London
Here are five great reasons why you should join us at Mind the Product London, and it's not just about the coffee:
1. It's the biggest product conference in the worldMind the Product London 2019 brought together 1,700 passionate product people into one space on one day and we expect the same in 2020. There's no bigger event dedicated to product out there. Not only is our crowd the biggest, but we draw the greatest names in product too.
2. Hear real, practical advice you can put to work the next day as well as inspirational ideas on the future of product development and designWe think that a balance is important for a great day of learning. Our speakers are visionaries for the future of product, but they've also got tons of real experience under their belts to pass onto you.
3. Network with a conference full of passionate peers over free lunch and great coffeeOK, so it's a little bit about the coffee. We take care of you all day with plenty to chow down on while you discuss everything you've seen and heard. One of the best bits about Mind the Product is that we offer a single-track experience. No matter who you bump into, you've got the same interesting things to talk about.
4. Build a real community with your product tribeMind the Product isn't just a conference; it's a round-the-year blog and community with chapters in 160+ cities around the world that's dedicated to building a tribe around the art of product. We want product people around the world to come to meet with us and each other, so that we can all become the best in our field and move our discipline forward.
5. Enjoy the industry party of the year for great food and free-flowing drinks & conversationGetting together with your industry peers should not just be inspiring and educational, but good fun. We don't hold back on putting on an excellent party (with an open bar and some delicious food) to keep the conversation flowing and help you to build great connections with your product community.
Mind the Product is a single-track experience, with all of our amazing speakers delivering their talks in the beautiful Barbican Hall, so no matter who you bump into during the day, you've got the same interesting things to talk about. Here's a short schedule to give you an idea of timings on the day:
8.45 - Registration starts (we'll provide coffee and snacks to get your day started off on the right foot)10.00 - Talks13.15 - Lunch (food and drinks provided)14.45 - Talks18.00 - Afterparty till late! (with free food, drinks, and fun!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer discounts for students, startups, non-profits, etc?The only discounts we offer are the Early Bird conference tickets (limit one ticket per order), which sell out in a matter of minutes, and the group discounts on General Release conference tickets where we do a 10% discount on 10 or more tickets. The ticket limit for purchasing online is 25. If you require more than 25 tickets, please email us at email@example.com. Team Discount does not apply to our Early Bird or Last Chance tickets. We do not have any discounts available for group purchases of our workshops or Leadership Forum.
Can I change the name or other details on my tickets?Yes, but only the person who purchased the ticket can make these changes on Eventbrite. You are free to change your ticket details up to two days before the conference, including name, title, etc. Please make sure these details are correct as they will be what we show on your badge! Just login to Eventbrite and make the changes, following these instructions. If you can’t reach the person who purchased the ticket in order to get them to change the information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you make the updates.
Can I get a refund?We offer a full refund up to one month before the conference. Simply log in to Eventbrite and request the refund following these instructions. As with changes, only the person who purchased the tickets can request a refund.
Can I pay by invoice?As we are a small team we only offer payment by invoice if you are buying 5 tickets or more due to the additional overhead. Early Bird conference tickets cannot be purchased by invoice. Please also note that no tickets are held/issued until payment of the invoice has been received. Request to pay by invoice by emailing email@example.com
- Tickets are not held until payment has been made – there are no exceptions to this.
- We cannot agree to any terms and conditions associated with Purchase Order numbers or other supplier agreements.
- We do not fill in supplier detail forms for ticket invoices – if you cannot find details you require on our website – please ask.