Queen Elizabeth II Conference CentreBroad Sanctuary Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE
samedi 21 mars de 10:30 à 17:00
If you're a first time buyer looking for help to get on the property ladder, join us at the London Home Show Spring 2020 on Saturday 21st March.
The London Home Show is the major event for first time buyers in London and attending the event is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in the capital. You can register your interest in the latest homes available and speak to a range of experts.
The London Home Show is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, from 10:30am - 5pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- The major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including The L&Q Group, Southern Home Ownership, So Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Notting Hill Genesis, Clarion Housing, Peabody, Catalyst, Fabrica, Crest Nicholson, Countryside Properties, Red Loft, JLL, Savills
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy, Pocket and more
- 'Ask the Expert' Q&A sessions
- Expert Exhibitors: Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors
- London Home Show spring 2020
- 21st March 10.30am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only
Find out more, visit www.sharetobuy.com/homeshow and follow @ldnhomeshow on Twitter!