Queen Elizabeth II Conference CentreBroad Sanctuary Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE
samedi 21 mars de 10:30 à 17:00
UPDATE - EVENT CANCELLED
|London Home Show cancellation|
The London Home Show Spring 2020 has been cancelled due to the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation in the UK.
While the cancellation of the event is unfortunate, the safety and wellbeing of our attendees, exhibitors and staff is of the utmost importance to the Share to Buy team.
We would like to apologise to all who have registered for their tickets and were looking forward to coming along to the event, and we appreciate your understanding at this time.
The London Home Show will return for our Autumn event on the 19th September. We will contact you in the lead up to that event to invite you to attend.
In the meantime, you can get lots of information about your options as a first time buyer, search for properties and assess your affordability at sharetobuy.com, the No.1 first time buyer website.
For those of you who opted in to receive emails from selected exhibitors, you will receive a few emails this week from some of the exhibitors you would have spoken to at the event.
Starting this Friday, we are also running daily spotlights on exhibitors over on the London Home Show Instagram channel, so give us a follow to hear about some of the great properties available in the capital.
Please always feel welcome to drop us a line with any questions you have via our website or social channels.
We would like to wish everyone our best wishes over the coming weeks and months during these challenging times.
Share to Buy Ltd
If you're a first time buyer looking for help to get on the property ladder, join us at the London Home Show Spring 2020 on Saturday 21st March.
The London Home Show is the major event for first time buyers in London and attending the event is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in the capital. You can register your interest in the latest homes available and speak to a range of experts.
The London Home Show is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, from 10:30am - 5pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- The major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including The L&Q Group, Southern Home Ownership, So Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Notting Hill Genesis, Clarion Housing, Peabody, Catalyst, Fabrica, Crest Nicholson, Countryside Properties, Red Loft, JLL, Savills
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy, Pocket and more
- 'Ask the Expert' Q&A sessions
- Expert Exhibitors: Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors
- London Home Show spring 2020
- 21st March 10.30am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only
Find out more, visit www.sharetobuy.com/homeshow and follow @ldnhomeshow on Twitter!