Wednesday 23 September de 17:00 à 18:00
During this class, you will learn :
- how to make a sweet plant-based crust that will become your basic recipe for an easy-going fruit tart
- how to garnish your tart with herbs infused fruit
Here is how it works:
- Make a booking for this event on EventBrite.
- Check the list of ingredients below and shop the ingredients that you need.
- Join me for an online session (via Zoom) where we will cook together . You can either watch the session as a cookery demo OR you can cook along (recommended option). You can join a Zoom meeting and communicate remotely on any of your devices. Just follow the link that will be included in EventBrite's confirmation email.
If you wish to cook along, here are the ingredients and utensils you will need for 4/6 servings:
Menu: Summer fruit galette (vegan or vegetarian):
You will need:
- Oven and oven-tray lined with silicone or parchment paper
- Rolling pin
- Scale or measuring cups
- Medium bowl for the fruit
- mixer (if using whole nuts)
- 50 grams walnuts OR ground almonds
- 200 grams all purpose or wholewheat flour (OR spelt OR a mix)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 80 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 80 grams water
- spices or hebs of choice (optional)
Filling and assembly:
- 10 plums or app. 700 grams OR other summer fruit like peaches, nectarines,...
- 50 grams maple OR date syrup (honey for vegetarian) OR unrefined sugar
- juice and zest of 2 limes or 1 lemon
- 2 rosemary sprigs (OR other aromatic herb of choice)
- 3 tablespoons ground almonds (OR ground hazelnuts)
- almond flakes/edible flowers to decorate
Looking forward to cooking and chatting together!