Prendagast Vale SchoolElmira Street, London, SE13 7BN
jeudi 19 mars de 17:15 à 19:00
À partir de £32.46(1 autre option disponible)
Children can now join our after school cooking class and learn to cook a variety of dishes from different parts of the world. They will learn about fresh ingredients, team working in the kitchen and much more. We provide everything needed including aprons and ingredients. Parents will also be able to purchase Greenwich Pantry aprons for kids to get them prepared for more cooking experiences at home.
Parents can choose for children to attend weekly, half termly or termly classes. Discounts are available when children book half termly or termly classes.
Class takes place on Thursdays during term time . Please ask for details of summer holiday clubs.
Class snapshot - here’s what to expect in class:
- A practical approach and child friendly cooking techniques
- Food to take home or in in class
- Food specialists to inspire children's love for cooking
- Hands-on cooking
- Recipes to take home
- Handy tips, shortcuts, team work
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence cooking new recipes at home
- Improve skills such as measuring, weighing, plating and so on
- Knowlege of food and ability to select good quality food when shopping
- Ability to prepare food with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
What our participants are saying:
"I enjoy making the food and learning with my friends". Amy
"The class is lots of fun". Mia
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This class is ideal for children aged between 7 and 12. However if there are siblings wishing to attend the class we will consider younger or older children.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available but limited. There is paid parking on the side streets. However please check your options beforehand.
What can I bring into the event?
Children who wish to take food home should bring containers. You can purchase containers at the session for £0.50 . In the interest of sustainability we encourage everyone to reduce reuse and recycle where possible.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact our booking team by email at email@example.com or call 0203 092 7238
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are transferable but not refundable. Tickets are valid for a 12 month period.