Prendergast Vale CollegeElmira Street, London, SE13 7BN
samedi 28 mars de 10:30 à 13:30
À partir de £3.28(1 autre option disponible)
If you're serious about healthy eating and learning how to make it work for you, this workshop will inspire you to keep your goals alive and kicking. Learn the secret to healthy eating and sustainability from our healthy eating expert.
We will discuss the health benefits of different food groups, show you how best to compile them and be confident with label reading. We will uncover the myths around superfoods and other health food fads.
We’ve included time in the session to allow you to cook a healthy dish with other participants. We believe this part of the workshop will greatly enhance your learning experience and you’ll get to take home a delicious healthy meal.
Here’s what to expect in your Healthy Eating Workshop:
- Complimentary glass of non alcoholic wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstrations
- A true understanding of healthy eating techniques
- Food to take home
- Group cooking
- Recipes to your inbox
- Healthy cooking tips, shortcuts, group discussions
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence making decisions about what good is healthy
- Ability to make a healthy dish with your own ingredients
- Ability to improve your own techniques and be creative
- Ability to prep for healthy eating learning to select good quality, easily accessible ingredients
- Recommended local suppliers of good quality ingredients
Our healthy eating classes typically include:
- Chef’s favourite dish as well as
- Learning about food labels
- Portion control
- Measuring your fat intake
Address: Food Tech Room, Prendargast Vale College, Elmira Street, London SE13 7BN
This class is also available for private groups. Contact us by email email@example.com for more information.
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 12 months from our voucher shop
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All attendees must be 16 or over except for Child & Parent cooking classes or where accompanied by a responsible adult.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available in nearby streets with a limited number of free parking spaces on Silver Road off Elmira Street. The nearest station is Lewisham served by National Rail and DLR. A member of our team will be present to meet and greet at the main gate before start times.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Aprons and cooking equipment is provided. Please bring your own containers to take your food home with you. Alternatively, you may prepay for packaging which we provide. More information is provided in your joining instructions email that will be sent to you 48hrs prior to the class.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call or text Greenwich Pantry on 07943 561 351 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes - they are but the purchaser needs to contact our team to let us know who will be receiving the ticket. Conditions may apply.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, in most cases but if in doubt please email email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, it is preferable although proof of purchase is more important.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable but they are transferable. You may use your ticket to attend another Greenwich Pantry event. Conditions may apply.