ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users' data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the platform are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a need linked to the performance of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
- DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data that may be collected on the AllTrippers site are as follows:
- First names, surnames;
- Gender / sex
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the platform:
- Creation of the user's personal account
- Using the Sort by distance in the business directory to display the results closest to the user
- Navigation on the different pages of the platform
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site's computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of 2 years.
Regarding the management of payments made through the website www.alltrippers.com and the iOS and Android mobile applications, AllTrippers uses the services of Stripe.
When paying on AllTrippers, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in the platform's computer system.
When processing payments, certain data will be transmitted to Stripe - including the information required to execute the payment (total amount and billing information).
For more information on the processing carried out by Stripe, you can consult its confidentiality policy accessible at the following address: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
- Location data is used to improve the user experience on our platform by displaying the professionals closest to the user.
- Location data is recorded for statistical purposes.
- The user's age makes it possible to verify that the user is of the required age to be able to create their account on the platform.
- TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the platform editor.
- DATA HOSTING
The AllTrippers platform is hosted by: Google
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): United Kingdom. This transfer of personal data outside the European Union is justified for the following reasons:
The data is hosted in the United Kingdom because Google's servers are located there.
ARTICLE 4 : PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING AND DELEGATE FOR DATA PROTECTION
- THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Vincent ROUSSEL. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller can be contacted by email at email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal data.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
- THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer: Vincent ROUSSEL.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The data protection officer can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 5 : USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS IN THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
- Every user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of all their personal data collected by AllTrippers Ltd, by following the procedure set out below:
- The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of the processing of personal data, specifying the subject of their request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
- Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
- Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that (s)he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if (s)he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
- Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
- PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask the user's authorization to save "cookie" files on their hard drive.
- User opposition to the use of "cookie" files by the site
The user is informed that he can oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the recording of "cookie" files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
- Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
Cookie name: Google
Purpose: analysis of browsing habits
By browsing the site, it is brought to the user's attention that third party "cookie" files may be saved.
These are more particularly the following third parties: Google
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share their activity on the site. "Cookie" files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these functions.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site editor invites users to consult the confidentiality policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
- By e-mail to the address provided by the user
- By "push” notification when the user returns to the mobile application.