How is born AllTrippers?
Between us, we have more than 16 years of expatriation and visited 23 countries!
Because expatriating means first of all:
- understand the country in which you are settling: language, culture, rules of etiquette, laws, etc.
- adapt to the differences of daily life: administration, health, housing, employment, education, etc.
- start a new social life: meet new people, discover new places to live, etc.
Our long-term ambition is to facilitate and enliven the lives of 258 million expatriates around the world - by offering a single platform bringing together everyone's experiences and knowledge through various features:
- An official FAQ and a community frequently asked questions
- The sharing of good addresses
- A professional directory
- The event relay
- The classifieds
The quality of information shared is essential. The questions/answers and good official addresses are posted online by our team of AllTrippers experts - selected on their experience, knowledge, editorial qualities and involvement within the community.
A space for discussion open to all
- Free access to information
- No obligation to create a user account
Creating a user account is obligatory only if you wish to interact (ask/answer a question, comment, etc.) with other members of the community.
- Project start: November 2017
- Official launch of the website for the French-speaking community of London (1st version): February 1, 2019
- Launch of iOS and Android mobile applications: November 2019